The address of our website is : https://athomeresidence.fr/
Athome Residence is managed by Edsou-Amanta who has appointed a Data Protection Officer (DPO) with the CNIL. His contact details are as follows:
Data Protection Officer
35 Av. du Dr Daniel Planet, 17000 La Rochelle
The information collected may be used to:
– Offer you personalized information and meet your needs;
– Improve our website and make our content more relevant;
– Respond to your requests for information and, if necessary, send you additional information.
The information collected through our site is for Edsou-Amanta’s use only. We are committed to respecting your privacy.
Data may be exchanged with Edsou-Amanta.
By sending a message via the contact form of the site, you expressly give us your consent to process your personal data in order to provide you with a response. In the case of a commercial question (request for information on a product or service, request for a quote) you may receive additional information on our services by email.
The data collected are the following:
– Name ;
– First name ;
– Email address;
– Phone number;
– Other information freely disclosed in the field “Your message”.
– session cookies to facilitate your navigation on the Site
– cookies to measure the audience of the site (Google Analytics)
In the case of the use of third party services described above, some data may be hosted outside the EU. Edsou-Amanta has selected partners whose practices comply with current European regulations (RGPD).
In addition, the information entered in forms as well as visitors’ comments can be checked with an automated spam detection service.
Your personal data collected will be kept for a maximum of three years from the date of collection. Information collected in the context of a commercial relationship will be kept for the entire duration of the contract.
The periods indicated are increased by the retention periods necessary to meet the legal, accounting, financial and fiscal obligations of Edsou-Amanta or its partners, to settle disputes and, in particular, to prevent possible unlawful behaviour.
Under applicable law, you have the right to access, rectify or delete, limit or object to the processing of your personal data, as well as the right to portability.
In particular, you have the right to:
– to access your personal data, in particular to check their accuracy and completeness;
– to request a correction of your data;
– to object to or request a limitation of the processing of your personal data;
– to receive your personal data in a standard and structured format.
Furthermore, the user is informed that the following person has been appointed as Data Protection Officer: Mr Jérémie BITON.
The role of the Data Protection Officer is to ensure the proper implementation of national and supranational provisions concerning the collection and processing of personal data. He is sometimes called DPO (for Data Protection Officer).
To exercise your rights or obtain more information about the processing of your personal data, please contact us at email@example.com with the subject line RGPD.
If you feel that your rights have not been respected after contacting Edsou-Amanta, you may file a complaint with the CNIL.